B.N:- Sesbania grandiflora,
1.Worm infestation: Intake of
agastya leaves juice 10-20ml in
empty stomach, early morning for
2weeks can expel the intestinal
- Headache: 2 -3 drops of agastya
leaves juice is used as nasal drops
in the morning to cure sinusitis
- Fever: The paste of agastya leaves
can be externally applied over the
body to subside the fever.
- Night Blindness: Administration
of 3gms of agastya flowers paste
processed in ghee recommended
for night blindness.
- Colic: 5 grams of agastya bark
powder is boiled in 100ml of
water till it reduced to 25ml. Oral
administration of this decoction
added with salt and hing relieve
- Arthritis: Root and bark paste of
agastya is applied externally to
relieve pain and inflammation
associated with arthritis and gout.